Vegan Summer Rolls with alberts LupinenFilet
- Preparation time: 30 m
- 10025100 g alberts LupinenFILET in stripes
- 828 sheets rice paper
- 10.251 stems coriander but only use the leaves
- 10.251 package glass noodles
- 10.251 big carrot grated
- ½0.125 ½ cucumber peeled, seeds taken out and cut into stripes
- 5012.550 g bean sprouts
- 20.52 tbsp.tbsp. chopped peanuts
- 414 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 414 tbsp. soy sauce
- oil for frying
Prepare the glass noodles according to package instructions and put the vegetables in a bowl.
Mix the vegetables together with coriander, sauce and chopped peanuts.
In a frying pan heat up oil and fry the LupinenFILET until brown and crispy. Add the filets and the glass noodles to the vegetables and mix well.
Soak each rice paper in water (e.g. in a pan or on a plate) until they get soft but don't break yet. Then fill each rice paper with about 2-3 tbsp. of the mixture and fold it. Now fold the left and right end into the middle and roll it to the end. Repeat with the other rice papers.