Tofu Fruit Skewers In Lemon Ginger Marinade
- 10.251 tablespoon ginger chopped
- 20.52 tablespoons lemon juice
- 20.52 tablespoons white wine
- 10.251 teaspoon cane sugar
- 10.251 tbsp sunflower oil
- 30075300 g tofu
- 16040160 g pineapple
- 16040160 g mango
- 414 skewers
- 1 ½0.3751 ½ tsp salt
- 20.52 tablespoons olive oil
- 30.753 tablespoons flaxseed coarsely ground
- 10.251 teaspoon cumin
- 10.251 tsp fennel
- 10.251 teaspoon anise
- 25062.5250 ml rice milk
- 10025100 ml rice cream
For the ginger-lemon marinade mix all the ingredients well together.
Rinse tofu with cold water, pat dry with kitchen paper and divide into 12 equal pieces. Let the tofu pieces soak in marinade for 4 hours.
Peel pineapple and mango and cut into pieces about 40g each.
Take tofu from the marinade, pat dry and place on wooden skewers, alternating with the fruit pieces. Coat skewers with remaining marinade, then place on the hot grill and turn on each side until the tofu turns golden brown.