Spring Salad With Ginger Dressing
- ¼0.0625 ¼ cup organic Veganz goji berries dried
- 10.251 cup water hot
- 450112.5450 g mixed baby greens
- 10025100 g sunflower sprouts or other sprout varieties
- 61.56 radishes cut into thin slices, or other mild radish
- 10.251 pinch fresh herbs finely chopped (thyme, tarragon, basil, etc.)
- Edible flowers carnations, pansies, marigolds, etc. (optional)
- ½0.125 ½ cup apple juice
- 20.52 tsp miso paste
- 20.52 tsp ginger root peeled and finely chopped
- 20.52 medjool dates large and pitted
- 30.753 tsp apple cider vinegar
Add the goji berries in a small bowl or pot and pour the hot water over them.
Let stand for 30 minutes or longer until the goji berries become soft.
For the salad, drain the goji berries (keep the water to enjoy later - it makes for a nice cup of tea).
In a large bowl, combine the greens, sunflower sprouts, radishes, the soaked goji berries and herbs, and mix together.
When ready to serve, toss gently with ginger dressing. Use your clean hands to avoid the leafy vegetables getting damaged.
Sprinkle with flower petals for decoration and serve immediately.
Mix all the ingredients until they form a smooth liquid.
Keeps for about a week in the refrigerator.
Makes about 2/3 cup.