Spicy Raw-Lentil Salad
This raw lentil salad from the book Vegan in Topform - Das Kochbuch from Brendan Brazier fills your tummy and contains a big load of proteins. A great snack for a quick break and of course a must for every vegan party.
- 20.52 tbsp. onion finely chopped
- 10.251 small garlic clove finely chopped
- 10.251 handful coriander finely chopped
- 20.52 medium sized tomatoes finely chopped
- 20.52 tsp. jalapeño finely chopped (or more for a spicier taste)
- 20.52 tsp. lemon juice
- 20050200 g germinated lentils approx. 125g before the germination
- 20.52 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 20.52 tsp. olive oil
- ¼0.0625 ¼ tsp. salt or more if needed
Mix onions, garlic, coriander, tomatoes, jalapeño and lemon juice in a bowl.
Add lentils, apple cider vinegar and olve oil and mix well together. Season to taste with salt, then serve.