- 30.753 tbsp. flaxseed flour
- 802080 ml water
- 400100400 g Quinoa cooked (approx. 125g uncooked)
- 30.753 tbsp. yeast flakes
- 20.52 tsp. miso paste
- 10.251 tsp. Tahina
- 10.251 tsp. onion powder
- ½0.125 ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 10.251 handful parsley finely chopped
- 10.251 tsp. Oregano finely chopped
- 20.52 tbsp. Organic Veganz Coconut Oil melted
Mix flaxseed flour and water in a small bowl and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven on grill function.
In a medium sized bowl, mix quinoa, yeast flakes, miso paste, tahina, onion and garlic powder.
Fold in the flax seed flour mixture together with parsley and oregano. Take one heaped tablespoon of the paste and form a ball (5 cm diameter large) with your hands, then press it flat. Repeat wih the remaining paste.
Place foil on a baking tray and grease it with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Distribute the falafel on the tray and grease them with the remaining coconut oil. Grill the falafel in the oven for about 8 minutes.
Take the falafel out of the oven, turn all over and grill for further 5-7 minutes until crisp and golden-brown.
Let them cool down first, then serve with lemon-tahina-dip.