Nothing goes better with grilled vegan sausages than potato salad. Crispy potatoes are smothered in tasty vegan mayonnaise and seasoned with fresh chives, peppers and celery. This is a treat either hot or cold.
- 750187.5750 g potatos peeled and cut into cubes
- ½0.125 ½ tsp sea salt
- 20.52 pinches black pepper
- 10.251 celery stalk cut into small pieces
- ½0.125 ½ red bell pepper cut into small pieces
- ¼0.0625 ¼ cup chives finely chopped, 8g
- ½0.125 ½ cup mayonnaise vegan (110g)
First boil the potatoes for 15-25 minutes until cooked but not too soft. Drain the hot water and rinse with cold water. Let it cool in a salad bowl.
Mix with salt, pepper, vegan mayonnaise, celery, red bell pepper and chives.
Source: The Vegan Zombie