Mix for Blueberry Oat Cookies with Chocolate Chips
- Preparation time: 10 m
- Cooking time: 15 m
- 22055220 g brown sugar
- 17042.5170 g vegan chocolate drops vegan
- 12531.25125 g flour
- ½0.125 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½0.125 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼0.0625 ¼ teaspoon salt
- 153.7515 g blueberries dried
- 802080 g instant oatmeal
- 10.251 jar for Blueberry Oat Cookies with Chocolate Drops
- 11027.5110 g Margarine vegan, melted
- 17042.5170 g yogurt plant-based, nature
- 10.251 tablespoon vanilla extract
Fill the ingredients in the order listed into a jar with a capacity of one liter.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Lay two sheets parchment paper on a baking tray.
Fill the content of the jar in a mixing bowl and mix well.
In a separate bowl, mix the liquid margarine with yogurt and vanilla extract Mix. Pour the mixture to the dry ingredients and fold it in.
Place two heaped tablespoons (about 50 g) of the batter onto the prepared sheets, leaving at least five centimeters distance between the piles.
Bake the cookies until the edges turn golden brown approx. after 12-15 minutes.
Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes, then let cool completely on a wire rack.
Makes 24 cookies.
As a present: Decorate the jar with a nice ribbon and tie the recipe card with a knot.