Mint Chip Smoothie
- Preparation time: 2 m
- 20.52 cups spinach frozen, thawed, not chopped
- 20.52 cups bananas frozen
- ¼0.0625 ¼ cup cashews raw
- 30.753 tbsp organic Veganz cocoa nibs
- 20.52 tbsp mint fresh and finely chopped
- 10.251 tsp vanilla extract
- 20.52 cups rice milk
- ½0.125 ½ cup coconut water
- Sweeten as needed
- ¼0.0625 ¼ tsp chlorella powder or more according to taste
Blend all ingredients until mixture is smooth. Taste and sweeten as desired.
Use the brownest, ripest bananas you can find. They taste really delicious when they are frozen. Remove the banana peel before freezing, cut the fruit into pieces and lay flat in a sealable freezer bag. This makes it easier later to blend the pieces of banana.