- Preparation time: 15 m
- Cooking time: 40 m
- 20050200 g black beans
- 1 ½0.3751 ½ tablespoons Organic Veganz Coconut Oil
- 414 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 10.251 tablespoon flaxseed flour + 1 tablespoon water
- 30.753 tablespoons cane sugar
- 10.251 pinch salt
- 10.251 teaspoon baking powder
- 20.52 tablespoons peanut butter
- 10.251 tablespoon almond butter
- 5012.550 g chocolate drink vegan
Preheat oven to 180 ° C top & bottom heat.
Mix flaxseed flour and water and let soak for 10 minutes.
Melt the cocoa butter or coconut oil in a water bath.
Put all the ingredients, except peanut butter, almond butter and chocolate in a food processor and puree until smooth.
Place parchment paper in a springform pan.
Chop chocolate coarsely, fold into the batter and pour into the springform pan.
Mix peanut butter with almond butter and distribute in blots on the dough. Swirl it with a fork or wooden skewer.
Bake on the middle rack for about 40 minutes.
The tart is perfect when it is juicy and tender on the inside.
Servings: 16 cm springform pan