- 400100400 g spelt flour type 630
- 5012.550 g almonds blanched and ground
- 10025100 g raw sugar cane
- 10.251 pinch salt
- ¼0.0625 ¼ tsp. vanilla ground
- 20050200 g butter_en lukewarm
- 5012.550 ml drink e.g. almond drink
- 20.52 tsp. Bio Veganz Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 10.251 tbsp. raw sugar cane
In a bowl, mix flour, almonds, sugar, salt and vanilla together. Add the butter in crumbs and the milk. Knead the dough with a mixer until smooth.
Add suagr and matcha to half of the dough and fold in.
Flour a work surface and roll out half of the green and white dough seperately to approx. 10 x 25cm big squares. Place one dough on top of the other and roll into a sausage. you get best results when the green dough is below the white one.
Cut the sausage into 1 cm thick slices and distribute them on a baking tray with baking paper. Bake at 180 °C for about 10-12 minutes.
Optionally, decorate the cookies with chocolate glaze.