Sweet and tropical, with a hint of spice...the key to making this smoothie is the use of chili powder that is made entirely of red chillies, without the addition of other spices (such as oregano and garlic), which would be too hearty for smoothie purposes. If you cannot find pure chili powder, use a fresh red jalapeno pepper pod without the seeds.
- 10 ½5.2510 ½ cups mango pieces frozen
- 31.53 tbsp hemp seeds
- 212 tbsp organic Veganz goji berries
- 5 ½2.755 ½ cups apple juice
- 10.51 cup water
- 212 tbsp lime juice fresh
- Chili powder to taste
- Sweeten optional
Super Food extra
- 10.51 tbsp organic Veganz chia seeds provides additional fiber
Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
Taste and sweeten, if desired.
Source: Superfood Smoothies