Lupin-Chili with alberts LupinenGESCHNETZELTEM
- Preparation time: 20 m
- Cooking time: 90 m
- 400100400 g alberts LupinenGESCHNETZELTES
- 10.251 big onion chopped
- 20.52 red bell peppers chopped
- 20.52 cans kidney beans drained
- 20.52 garlic cloves mashed
- 10.251 can tomatoes in pieces
- 15037.5150 ml coffee
- 20.52 tbsp. tomato paste
- 15037.5150 ml vegetable stock
- 10.251 tbsp. Chili powder
- ½0.125 ½ tbsp. cocoa for baking
- ½0.125 ½ tsp. Oregano
- 20.52 small chilis chopped
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
Heat up enough oil in a frying pan and fry onions, garlic and alberts LupinenGESCHNETZELTES for about 5-8 minutes.
Add all ingredients, except for the kidney beans, to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Use one chili first, if it's spicy enough, you don't need to add the second one.
Stirr constantly and let it simmer for about 60 minutes. If needed, add some more vegetable stock. Then mix in the beans and cook for another 30 minutes.
Serve it hot and with fresh bread.