Limoncello & Poppy-Linzer
- 35087.5350 g spelt flour type 1050
- 307.530 g poppy seeds grounded
- 10025100 g icing sugar from raw sugar cane
- ¼0.0625 ¼ tsp. vanilla grounded
- 10.251 pinch salt
- ½0.125 ½ lemon zest
- 20050200 g butter_en vegan, cold
- 20.52 tbsp. plant-based milk 30ml
- 10.251 tsp. vanilla pudding powder
- ¼0.0625 ¼ tsp. Veganz Agar
- 802080 ml Hafercuisine or any other plant-based cream
- 20.52 tbsp. lemon juice
- 10.251 tbsp. Organic Veganz Agave Syrup
- 10025100 g lemon jam
- 30.753 tbsp. Limoncello lemon juice
- 20.52 tbsp. icing sugar from raw sugar cane
In a bowl, mix flour, poppy seeds, sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon zest together. Add the butter in crumbs and the plant-based milk, then knead until you get a firm dough. Flour the work surface and roll out the dough to 2-3 mm thick.
Cut out dough pieces ( approx. 3-4 cm diameter) with and without holes in the center and place them on a tray with baking paper. Bake at 190°C for 8-10 minutes.
Let the cookies cool on a cake rack. Meanwhile, stirr the vanilla pudding powder and agar agar to 2 tablespoons of plant-based cream. Cook the remaining cream, lemon juice and agave syrup in a pot.
Stirr in the agar agar mixture and cook again until you get a thicker cream, then take of the stove and stirr in the jam and the limoncello a little at a time.
Spread half a teaspoon of the cream on each cookie and cover with the fitting top. Dust the cookies with some icing powder.