Fresh, Light Spring Potato Salad With Grilled Sausages
- 250125250 g potatoes triplets
- 212 small pickles
- ¼0.125 ¼ red onion
- ¼0.125 ¼ red bell pepper
- ¼0.125 ¼ yellow bell pepper
- 212 tbs pomegranate seeds
- 424 tablespoons Follow Your Heart - Vegenaise
- 212 Tofurky sausages Beer Brats
- 212 tbs pickled cucumber water
- 10.51 tsp Bio Veganz Agave Syrup
- salt, pepper, lemon juice to taste
Place potatoes in a pot with cold salt water, then cook, drain water and let cool aside.
Cut cucumbers and onions into slices and dice the peppers. Cut the cooled potatoes in half or quarters, depending on the size.
Mix vegenaise, pickled cucumber water and agave syrup into a smooth cream and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Then mix with the vegetables and pomegranate seeds.
Garnish with chopped dill and sliced spring onions and serve with grilled Tofurky sausages.
For a fruity flavor, dice 1/2 apple and mix it into the salad.