- 828 medjool dates pitted
- 5012.550 g chocolate dark
- 10.251 tsp. Organic Veganz Coconut Oil
- 828 tsp. Vermeiren Speculoos cream
- 10.251 knife tip Sea salt
- Organic Veganz Chia Seeds
- Organic Veganz Gojiberries
- Organic Veganz Cocao Nibs
First, pit the dates and fill them with speculoos cream. This works best with the end of a tablespoon
Put the dates in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes so that the chocolate coating dries faster.
Melt the chocolate chunks with coconut oil and sea salt over a hot water bath while stirring, until the mixture becomes creamy in texture.
Let the chocolate mix cool down until it is no longer fluid and can be gently coated over the dates.
Dip all dates in the chocolate mix (works best with a toothpick) and place them on a tray with baking paper.
Sprinkle the dates with topping of your choice - you can mix and match as you like!
The glaze dries fastest in the freezer (about 5-10 min).