Chocolate Addict Cupcakes
- Preparation time: 15 m
- Cooking time: 25 m
- 20050200 g spelled flour
- 10.251 g Stevia sweetening power of 60 g sugar
- ½0.125 ½ Pck. baking soda
- 30.753 tablespoons cocoa
- ¼0.0625 ¼ tsp vanilla ground
- 10.251 banana ripe
- 10.251 tablespoon lemon juice
- 401040 g maple syrup
- 10.251 tablespoon coconut cream
- 25062.5250 ml water
- 10.251 avocado ripe
- 20.52 tablespoons cocoa 30 grams
- 10.251 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 601560 g raw sugar cane
In a bowl mix flour, stevia, baking powder, cocoa and vanilla. Mash the banana in a blender or a fork and mix with the lemon juice.
Add maple syrup, melted coconut cream and water to flour mixture and stir to a smooth dough.
Divide the mixture on the muffin cups and bake for about 25 minutes at 170 ° C. Let cool on a wire rack.
Mix avocado and cocoa in a blender. Melt the cocoa butter and add with the sugar. Puree finely. Allow the frosting to cool until it reaches a creamy solid consistency that is suitable to fill in the piping bag.
Then fill the sweetended cream into the piping bag with star nozzle and spread over the muffins.The cupcakes taste especially good after a few hours.