Chili Sin Carne
- Preparation time: 30 m
- 20.52 bell peppers
- 10.251 onion
- 20.52 garlic cloves
- 414 waxy potatoes
- 20.52 tbsp. neutral oil neutral
- 400100400 g soy protein minced
- 20.52 cans tomatoes pizza
- 20.52 tbsp. tomato paste
- 10.251 tbsp. Oregano
- 20050200 ml vegetable stock
- 10.251 tsp. salt
- 10.251 tsp. sugar
- Chili powder
- 10.251 can kidney beans 400 g
- 10.251 can corn
- 10.251 knife tips Cayenne pepper
- 20.52 tsp. paprika powder
Wash bell peppers, take out the seeds and cut into cubes. Peel onions and garlic and chop both finely. Peel and chop potatoes.
Heat up oil in a pot. Fry the onions, then add minced soy protein, paprika and garlic.
Stirr in pizza tomatoes, potatoes, tomato paste, oregano, vegetable stock, salt and sugar and let it simmer at low heat.
Depending on preferance, add finely chopped chilis or chili powder for a spicy version. Meanwhile, drain kidney beans and corn and add both after 15 minutes to the chili and cook for further 5 minutes. Finally, season to taste with spices.