Cake Pop Hearts
- 20050200 g wheat flour type 405
- 601560 g hazelnut ground
- 10025100 g sugar
- 10.251 tsp cocoa
- 10.251 tsp baking powder
- 10.251 pinch salt
- 20.52 drops bitter almond oil
- 401040 ml oil
- 20520 g vegan margarine room temperature
- 18045180 ml mineral water unsweetened
- 307.530 ml Espresso
- 20050200 g chocolate dark
- 10025100 g oat cream or other plant-based cream
- 20050200 g chocolate bittersweet
- Coloured sugar pearls
Put the cake ingredients in a bowl and mix.
Warm up the ganache ingredients together for a short time until they become liquid. Stir in the cake mix.
Shape this dough into balls or press into cake molds like hearts.
Put these cake pops on lollipop sticks and coat with melted chocolate.
Add colorful sprinkles or icing to taste.