- 80280 g butter_en room temperature
- 10.0251 pinch salt
- 1002.5100 g icing sugar from raw cane sugar
- 1002.5100 g yogurt vegan, room temperature
- 1804.5180 g spelt flour type 630
- 10.0251 tablespoon cornstarch
- 10.0251 teaspoon baking powder
- ½0.0125 ½ lemon peel
- 10.0251 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1002.5100 g blueberries
Mix the butter in a bowl with a wisk or a mixer until creamy and white in consistency. This could take up to 3-5 minutes.
Add in sugar and salt, then yogurt, flour, baking powder, lemon peel and juice and mix with a wooden spoon until the batter is smooth.
Place the dough with two teaspoons in madeleine cups and slightly press each down with wet fingers. Press a few blueberries in the center of each madeleine and leave them in a cool place for one hour.
In case you don’t get raw sugar cane as icing sugar, you can grind raw suagr cane with the mixer.