Asparagus With Puffed Rice Risotto
- Passive time: 40 m
- 20.52 bundles asparagus green (about 1 kg)
- 10.251 zucchini yellow, cut into small cubes
- 10.251 tablespoon olive oil
- 10.251 clove garlic finely chopped
- 10.251 tablespoon mustard
- juice of
- 30075300 ml water
- 10.251 tsp vegetable stock
- ½0.125 ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 20.52 tablespoons sugar
- 10025100 g puffed rice
- beet shreds and optional fleur de sel as a garnish
Add zucchini, garlic, olive oil and lime juice to water. Add vegetable broth and cook 15 to 20 min. until the zucchini are tender.
While cooking, add white pepper, sugar and mustard. Once the zucchini are soft, blend all the ingredients in the pot.
Meanwhile, cook the asparagus in salted water. Once the asparagus is cooked, stir in the puffed rice in the puree.
Dish the asparagus and risotto separately. Drizzle a little olive oil together with the fleur de sel on the plate and the asparagus. Finally, add the beet shreds and decorate nicely.