Veganz Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
The Bowl BistroMonday – Saturday 8a.m. – 8p.m.
Sundays 9a.m. – 8 p.m.
Direction• Subway (U2) to Schönhauser Allee
• S-Bahn (S41, S42, S8, S85, S9) to Schönhauser Allee
• Tram (M1, M2) to Schönhauser Allee
• Tram (M13, M50) to Schönfließer Straße
• S-Bahn (S1, S2, S25, S8, S85, S9) to Bornholmer Straße
No private parking area. You have the option to use the free parking space in close proximity.
InfosVeganz Prenzlauer Berg: Where we started from Our first Veganz supermarket ever! An ever growing selection of vegan groceries has been an enrichment for pretty Prenzlauer Berg for a couple of years now. Find our Veganz supermarket located close to the Schönhauser Allee Arcaden mall! Next to our full range vegan supermarket is our event kitchen ExtraVeganz, where we frequently hold cooking classes. On weekends (Sat/Sun 10a.m. – 3p.m.) there's even an all-vegan brunch. Plus, you don't have to look far and out for vegan fashion: Shoe retailer Avesu and fashion store Dear Goods are just next door, too. Special services in this store include:
- a regional and seasonal selection of produce from Berlin and surrounding areas (e.g. cold pressed oils from Ölmühle Werder and seed bars from Paleomio)
- a selection of bulk foods such as nut varieties, grains, and dried fruit
- cooking classes, dinners, movie nights and seminars at ExtraVeganz
- a plant-based weekend brunch at ExtraVeganz (sundays)