Veganz Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
Bistro Element FiveMonday – Saturday 9a.m. – 8p.m.
Access by public transport• Subway (U2) to Schönhauser Allee
• S-Bahn (S41, S42, S8, S85, S9) to Schönhauser Allee
• Tram (M1, M2) to Schönhauser Allee
• Tram (M13, M50) to Schönfließer Straße
• S-Bahn (S1, S2, S25, S8, S85, S9) to Bornholmer Straße
Unfortunately there is no customer parking.
Paid parking is available at the supermarket Rewe or the surrounding area.
In Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg – not far from the Schönhauser Allee Arcades - you’ll find our Veganz branch store. In 2011, inside Germany’s first passive house, we opened the world’s pioneer all-vegan supermarket. A project very close to our heart, and just as important to us now as it was then, we wanted to create a place where we didn’t have to spend hours squinting at tiny labels, but instead just be able to walk down the aisle and put whatever vegan alternatives to milk, pizza, sausages, cheese and chocolate took our fancy and into the shopping cart. Of course, we supply you with the basics and carry organic quality fruit and vegetables in our range.
Special services we offer in our Veganz Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg branch store:
- A large regional and seasonal palette of products from and around Berlin. For example, the vegan spread from Bohnenpate & Sprouts from the Berliner Sprossenmanufaktur
- Regular special deals and tastings
- More than 2.500 exclusively vegan items: including over 70 meat and sausage alternatives from Veganz and brands such as Tofurky, Wheaty and Fry’s as well as 80 plant-based cheese alternatives from, among others, Gondino, NaturWunderbar and Simply V
- Over 150 Veganz items – from proteins such as shakes and Protein Choc Bars, to our hearty vegan nuggets and grillers all the way to sweet and savory snacks like Rice Chocs and Coconut Chips
- Our self-service counter with 72 unpackaged items include: nuts, grains and fruit specialities as well as sweets and chocolate covered almonds, cranberries and ginger
- We sell mixers and flour mills, right next door to the manufacturer
- Coming soon to the entrance area: the sushi Bistro Element Five
- A Vegan Street, consisting of the fashion store DearGoods, the vegan soap manufacturer Seifenmanufaktur SauberKunst and the Veganz supermarket with Asian bistro concept
- As part of our social engagement, we support The Real Junk Food Project: Berlin and Food Sharing
What else there is to discover
If you’re going to create a vegan supermarket - why not design a vegan feel-good oasis at the same time with a bistro, vegan boutique and soap manufacturer? Our Vegan Street consists of vegan & fair trade fashion from the clothes store DearGoods, pure plant-based soap from SauberKunst as well as Veganz food products and our partner Element Five Bistro. Our friends of the Asian fusion cuisine fulfill every desire when it comes to first class Asian delicacies. Taste your way through pure, plant-based sushi and steamed dumpling creations. And if you want to satisfy that sweet tooth, there’s (raw) cake, as well as that flat white or matcha latte you’ve been looking for.
The entire Veganz team looks forward to your visit and is ready to help you with their advice, assistance and expertise.