Veganz Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
The BowlMonday – Friday 8a.m. – 8p.m.
Saturdays 9a.m. – 8p.m.
Sundays 10a.m. – 6 p.m.
Direction• Subway (U2) to Schönhauser Allee
• S-Bahn (S41, S42, S8, S85, S9) to Schönhauser Allee
• Tram (M1, M2) to Schönhauser Allee
• Tram (M13, M50) to Schönfließer Straße
• S-Bahn (S1, S2, S25, S8, S85, S9) to Bornholmer Straße
No private parking area. You have the option to use the free parking space in close proximity.
Veganz Prenzlauer Berg: Where we started from
Our first Veganz supermarket ever! An ever growing selection of vegan groceries has been an enrichment for pretty Prenzlauer Berg for a couple of years now.
Find our Veganz supermarket located close to the Schönhauser Allee Arcaden mall!
Next to our full range vegan supermarket is our event kitchen ExtraVeganz, where we frequently hold cooking classes. On weekends (Sat/Sun 10a.m. – 3p.m.) there’s even an all-vegan brunch. Plus, you don’t have to look far and out for vegan fashion: Shoe retailer Avesu and fashion store Dear Goods are just next door, too.
Special services in this store include:
- a regional and seasonal selection of produce from Berlin and surrounding areas (e.g. cold pressed oils from Ölmühle Werder and seed bars from Paleomio)
- a selection of bulk foods such as nut varieties, grains, and dried fruit
- cooking classes, dinners, movie nights and seminars at ExtraVeganz
- a plant-based weekend brunch at ExtraVeganz (sundays)
As part of our social responsibility initiative we cooperate with The Real Junk Food Project: Berlin and Foodsharing.
Veganz Prenzlauer Berg is looking forward to see you!