Saturday 8a.m. - 6p.m.
Marheineke Market Hall/First Floor
Access by public transport• U-Bahn station Gneisenau Straße (U7)
• Bus 248 Stop: Marheinekeplatz
• Bus 140 Stop: U Gneisenau Straße
Unfortunately there is no customer parking.
Free parking is available in the area and next to the Marheineke Market Hall there is plenty of paid parking spaces.
Good for you. Better for everyone. Vegan shopping has never been so easy! Our Veganz branch in Berlin-Kreuzberg is in the heart of this hip part of town, on the corner of Bergmann Straße and Marheinekeplatz, right inside the Marheineke Market Hall. In addition to regional delicacies, you’ll find the entire line of Veganz products on the first floor of the Marheineke Market Hall. It’s the perfect store for everyone who has no desire to look at the small print, since all our products are, of course, vegan. Whether you’re doing your weekly shopping or just picking up a few things for breakfast, lunch or dinner, you’re sure to find your favorite plant-based item as well as organic fruits and vegetables.
Special services we offer in our Veganz Berlin-Kreuzberg branch store:
- A large regional and seasonal palette of products from and around Berlin. For example, the vegan spread from Bohnenpate & Sprouts from the Berliner Sprossenmanufaktur
- Regular special deals and tastings
- More than 2.500 exclusively vegan items: including over 70 meat and sausage alternatives from Veganz and brands such as Tofurky, Wheaty and Fry’s as well as 80 plant-based cheese alternatives from, among others, Gondino, NaturWunderbar and Simply V
- Over 150 Veganz items – from kitchen helpers like dry soy mince and ready-made sauces to hearty pizzas and cheese and meat slice alternatives, as well as sweet snacks like our sandwich biscuits and Granola Bites
- The largest, self-service unpackaged counter with 85 loose items, including: nuts, pasta, and fruit specialties as well as fruit jellies and chocolate covered almonds, ginger & cranberries
- As part of our social engagement, we support Volxküchen in the Berliner area of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
What else there is to discover
The Element Five Bistro will delight you with its fresh, daily vegan sushi specialities, steamed dumplings and (raw) cakes and raw balls, which you can enjoy in one of the many seating areas. In a hurry? And of course, all our snacks, as well as flat whites or matcha lattes, are available to go!
The entire Veganz team looks forward to your visit and is ready to help you with their advice, assistance and expertise.