Bistro Element FiveMonday – Sunday 12a.m. - 8p.m.
Access by public transport· U-Bahn (U1) to Warschauer Straße
· S-Bahn (S3, S5, S7, S75) to Warschauer Straße
· Tram (M13, M10) to Warschauer Straße
· U-Bahn (U5) to Frankfurter Tor then change to Tram M10 direction S+U Warschauer Straße
Unfortunately there is no customer parking.
Good for you. Better for everyone: Vegan shopping has never been easier! In the heart of Berlin-Friedrichshain, right next to the popular Warschauer Bridge, you will find our flagship store - the Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain Branch. We offer everything you’ll need for a vegan diet: from everyday items like organic fruit and vegetables, innovative porridge and muesli with lactic acid cultures, to vegan breakfast classics like cheese and meat slice alternatives. We also have handy snacks - vegan waffle biscuits and bars, for example - as well as hearty lunch and dinner items you’ll find on our variety-filled shelves.
Special services we offer in our Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain branch store:
- A large selection of organic fruits and vegetables as well as a notable amount of regional and seasonal products from Berlin and surrounding areas. For example, the vegan spread from Bohnenpate & Sprouts from the Berliner Sprossenmanufaktur
- Regular special deals and tastings
- More than 500 exclusively vegan items: including meat and sausage alternatives from Veganz and brands such as Tofurky, Vegin and Fry’s as well as plant-based cheese alternatives by, among others, Gondino, NaturWunderbar and Simply V
- Over 150 Veganz brand products - from superfoods like chia seeds and aronia powder, savoury items such as our hemp spread and fish alternatives to sweet and salty snacks like the Choc Bars and Protein Nut Mix
- Our self-service counter with 49 unpackaged items including: nuts, grains and fruit specialities as well as sweets and chocolate covered almonds
- A great selection of to-go articles, for example onigiri and sushi from RiceUp and salads and wraps from Blattfrisch
What else there is to discover
After shopping at Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain, you can watch the hustle bustle of the city from our Element Five Bistro while enjoying vegan sushi or steamed dumplings. The bistro’s fusion menu, inspired by traditional Japanese cuisine, offers typical café classics like raw balls and (raw-) cakes, as well as soy and matcha latte’s.
But that’s not all! On the first floor above our vegan supermarket is The Secret Garden, a 100% vegan sushi restaurant owned by the Berlin master of vegan-Asian cooking. Behind The Secret Garden are the creators of the vegan-Asian restaurants Soy, Feel Seoul Good and 1990 Vegan Living.
In the Secret Garden Restaurant just above Veganz, high quality fusion cuisine with an Asian flavored interior design awaits you, with wooden furniture, luminous green moss and an authentic Asian- garden-pavilion ambience. In addition to their vegan sushi, topped and filled with particular creativity, is the Secret Garden team, serving you stuffed summer rolls, warm bowls, ramen with pak choi and of course delicious desserts for the sweet tooth. A perfect place for a date, meeting with friends, or a cosy dinner with the family.
Naturally, vegan fashion belongs to a vegan lifestyle and just next door you will find comfortable, stylish and 100% vegan shoes as the shoe store avesu.
The entire Veganz team is looking forward to your visit and is ready to help you with their advice, assistance and expertise.